The Wallingford Swim and Racquet Club (WSARC) is looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED people to work as lifeguards, snack bar attendants, and front desk attendants. Front desk attendants are selected from our returning lifeguards.
All returning employees – click here
To apply to be a lifeguard – click here
To apply to be a snack bar attendant – click here
All applications due by March 15th. Any applications received after the deadline will not be evaluated.
Requirements for Employment
|To work as a||You must be at least|
|Lifeguard||15 years old by Opening Day|
|Snack Bar Attendant||14 years old by Opening Day|
And you must meet the following criteria:
- All lifeguard candidates must have Lifeguard Certification and CPR certification prior to opening weekend of the pool
- Coach candidates should be able to work during swim team sign-ups in early May and attend a training session in early spring
- Managers & lifeguards should have availability to prepare pool during last 2 weeks of May, attend a Spring training session, and help to close the pool in early September
- All candidates must present oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be responsible and capable of performing basic math skills.
- Enjoy interacting with members and guests of WSARC.
Vacation / Time Off Scheduling
- All time off will be granted at the discretion of Pool Manager & Pool Board.
- ALL requests for time off longer than 2 days must be submitted at the time of the interview
- No more than 2 weeks off total will be guaranteed for any employee