No initiation fee for tennis only members — a savings of $325.00. Completed application must be submitted before March 1, 2018.
WSARC and the Healthplex with partner this season to proved excellent instruction and indoor courts in case of rain.
Our new head Pro is Anthony Santonastaso:
- USPTA Certified
- Net Generation Certified
- Executive Director of USPTA Middle States
- Head Varsity Coach for West Chester East High School Boys and Girls Tennis
- USTA Sports Science Certified
Spring Cup Teams
- Monday Ladies cups 9 and 12
- Wednesday Ladies cup C——not D
- Saturday Men’s cup
- Sunday Mixed cup
Ladies USTA Teams
- Free for members
- $100.00 non-member court fee
- Teams forming now for levels 2.5-4.0, subject to participation
Spring Junior USTA Team Tennis, teams forming now!
- Saturday Matches, 1:00 -4:00 pm
- Sunday Practices, 12:30-2:00 pm
- $125 for members, $150 for non-members, includes registration, match balls and practices. Must be a registered junior USTA member.
Free Summer Session clinics for adults and children. Throughout the season, individual, semi-private and group instruction available.
Members Only Summer Session, free clinics from June 18 to August 4.
Adult Weekday Morning Clinics, 9:30-10:30 am
Adult Weekday Evening Clinics, 6:30-7:30 pm, all followed by Round Robin
Thursday – Shot of the Week
Junior Inter-Club Team
Elite Intensive Training for ages 11-16
Monday, Thursday and Friday, noon – 2:00 pm, $120 per week
WSARC will again use YourCourts for easy court reservations, news, event sign ups and team management. There are improved features including a better calendar! It is a great way to set-up regular play with friends or meet players of the same level. Court use is free for members. Currently, the system is locked. I will reactivate members as they join.
Contact Marcia Hiehle with questions: email@example.com